Recently I have seen an increase in inquiries from those who provide services and are considering doing so online, wondering how they can sell their services without hassle. These concerns arise as a result of the market’s increased demand for expert services. This holds true for a wide range of services, including financial, economic, public relations, advertising, legal, personnel, research, writing, software development, website designing and management, and so on.
This terrific increase in demand led to a lot of professionals moving towards providing online services. Now, the person practicing law or is an expert writer will have no idea how to design and manage a website or use digital marketing effectively to promote their website and services. Which leads us to the question of how to provide online services most efficiently?
Here I will tell you about the best online tools to help you sell professional services with utmost ease. For this purpose, we will be creating a WordPress website and integrating it with the WordPress ecommerce plugin WooCommerce and WooCommerce addon Woo Sell Services.
So, let us start with the WooCommerce plugin.
What is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that seamlessly connects with your existing WordPress site, transforming it into a fully working e-commerce site in just a few clicks. WooCommerce comes with basic shop capabilities out of the box, thanks to a free plugin that can be downloaded from the Plugin Repository or installed directly from your WordPress admin.
- Payment Gateways: You can take checks, Cash on Delivery, bank transfers, or PayPal or integrate with Stripe. With WooCommerce, setting up a payment gateway is elementary.
- Customizable Checkout Process: Manage the whole checkout process from beginning to end. You may sell to particular countries or the entire world, customize your checkout flow URLs, enable/disable guest checkout, and need secure checkout.
- Default Currency: You may pick from a broad range of currencies to use as your store’s default currency.
- Countless Products and Product variations: WooCommerce allows you to add as many goods as you like. If your items have variations, your consumers may choose those options when placing an order, saving you both time. Each accessible choice can have its own set of sizes, colors, pricing, stock levels, pictures, and more.
- Tax Management: WooCommerce is an online platform designed for selling items online; it has tax management integrated right in. Custom tax rates, major tax rate computations, and geo-location tax rates are just a few of the possibilities accessible. You may also regulate the tax rate that is applied to your shipping expenses by defining tax rates.
- WordPress SEO: WooCommerce can take advantage of WordPress’s built-in SEO features. WooCommerce shops benefit from a large SEO boost due to this and the granular controls given for important SEO variables.
- Discounts and Coupon Codes: Enable and manage discounts and coupon codes on various products without reducing tax.
- Reviews: Product reviews are critical for boosting online sales, and you can enable them straight from your dashboard. You can choose to accept only verified customer reviews and display a label identifying the reviewers as verified.
- Store Dashboard: You can use the built-in dashboard to see your traffic, orders, and status summary quickly.
- Analyzing: WooCommerce Keeps track of your sales and growth patterns and provides you with a variety of analysis tools and reports to assist you in planning your store’s expansion.
How to Integrate WooCommerce into a WordPress Professional Service Website?
- Installation: The WooCommerce plugin is installed the same way as any other plugin; look for it in your WordPress dashboard’s Plugins settings and install and activate it with a few clicks.
- Setup: When you first install WooCommerce, the Setup Wizard will take you through the basics of setting up your store. Your e-commerce possibilities are practically limitless, but the Setup Wizard gets right to the point and highlights the most critical options so you don’t miss a beat.
- WooCommerce Integration with WordPress Themes: WooCommerce is compatible with WordPress; therefore, it works with most WordPress themes. I will advise you to use the Reign StoreMate theme for creating your WordPress professional services website. We will come to this later.
Now, to the most important part: integration of WooSell Services addon; it will be impossible to sell services online without this addon.
What is Woo Sell Services?
Professionals and other service providers can sell services to their customers with Woo Sell Services. This WooCommerce plugin allows you to offer services in the same manner that you sell goods. Woo Sell Services invents the “Services” product type.
This plugin allows vendors to offer services and provides a forum for Shop Vendors and Customers to communicate any service requirements. It also offers a product review option that allows customers to rank and review their purchased services.
Offer more than a hundred digital services online
Easily offer your services for:
- Programming & Tech
- Digital Marketing
- Video & Animation
- Writing & Translation
- Music & Audio
- Graphics & Design
There are 100+ services you can provide online with the help of WooSell Services.
Woo Sell Services Features
- Backend Configuration that is Simple to Use
The ‘Service’ page allows vendors to access and update their services. Not only that, but they can easily control the amount of delivery date fluctuation. It’s simple to use, and the vendor has the option of assigning an order-level support agent.
Using the Woo Sell Services backend settings, you can quickly manage a live discussion with a client. You may also use a Conversation Map Backend Management of the Order Page to arrange your emails. Customer notifications are issued automatically as a management tool to complete the essential information.
- Section of Order Management
The order management capability of the plugin allows both the customer and the supplier to manage their services easily. This plugin adds an order administration area to the site, where both customers and sellers can easily handle their orders.
- Reviews and Ratings of Services
Both the vendor and the customer can assess and evaluate each other after the final Delivery. When a client is satisfied with a product or service, they can write a review for the vendor, and the seller can also leave a review for the customer.
- Support for Multi Vendor Plugins
WooSell Services also provides great support for WordPress multi vendor plugins like Dokan Multivendor, WCFM Marketplace, WC Vendors. You can easily create a Fiverr-like website using a combination of WordPress multi vendor plugin and WooSell Services addon.
- Personalized Features
You can easily contact our team if you want a dedicated and more personalized version of the addon.
- Keep Selling Physical and Digital Products
If you have a catalog of physical or digital products you want to sell on your website, sell it. The WooSell Services addon will not create any hindrance.
Working of WooSell Services
- Create a service in the same way you would a product
A vendor can build service in the same manner that a backend creates a digital product. Woo Sell Services, for example, simply adds a new Service tab to the product page, which allows a vendor to sell his service when clicked.
- Adding More Than One Question
Woo Sell Services allows a vendor to add expected delivery dates and questions for completing a service. Vendors can ask many questions with different parameters, and an order will not be completed until the client answers all of them.
- Order Management Made Simple
The WooSell Services plugin’s services management feature allows a vendor to manage all of his orders easily. This plugin adds a Services tab to the vendor’s My-account, allowing him to manage all the services he’s sold easily.
- Order Triggers through Email
The vendor may also build up email triggers using Woo Sell Services. As a result, as soon as a service is purchased, a vendor will receive an email notifying them of the purchase and any future conversation triggers.
- A Dedication Discussion Forum
Both the vendor and the customer can communicate with one another to resolve issues with the services provided. For example, a seller might use this chat window to ask his consumer what he wants in real-time.
- Delivery of the final product
By providing a checkbox for it, Woo Sell Services also provides the seller the option of offering ultimate service delivery. The Delivery will be completed when it has been reviewed and approved by the customer. The vendor may also include a file that the customer must download.
- Adding Ratings and Reviews
A vendor must be able to get feedback from his consumers. As a result, Woo Sell Services allows the seller to collect ratings from his consumers after the final Delivery. The Woo review will be timed to coincide with the ratings.
Now, moving on to the best suited theme for your Professional services website.
Sell Services WordPress Theme
Reign Theme is a fast, responsive WordPress theme ideal for building single or multivendor websites, freelancing sites, and eLearning systems. This theme is available in two versions for two distinct multivendor plugins: StoreMate Dokan and StoreMate WCFM Marketplace. But it also provides great support for WCFM Marketplace.
Reign Theme Features
- One-click installation: Reign StoreMate comes with several demos to choose from, all of which can be imported with just one click. Choose a demo and install it with a single click on your WordPress site.
Check Out Reign Theme Demos
- Integrate Forums and community: With the support of the WordPress community plugin BuddyPress and forum plugin bbPress, you can easily create multiple private and public discussion forums and integrate a micro-social community into your website.
- Advanced theme customizer: You can quickly customize our website using the Reign StoreMate theme’s Advanced Theme Customizer feature by selecting customization options on the left side of WordPress Theme Customizer or the right side of the live preview.
- Reign Dedicated addons: There are many Reign dedicated addons that work only with the Reign themes. You can use these addons to get extended functionalities for your website.
- Elementor and Gutenberg support: You can quickly and simply construct and design website pages using drag and drop features of the Elementor or Gutenberg page builders.
- Forms integrate seamlessly: Ninja Forms, WPForms, and Contact Form7 are popular WordPress Forms plugins that may be used to incorporate forms into your website.
- Lightweight and responsive: Reign StoreMate is built on a lightweight architecture that enhances your website’s efficiency and speeds up page loading times on mobile and desktop.
- Store Listing: This feature transforms a simple catalog view into a beautiful and engaging product listings page, and you can quickly add several goods to a customer’s cart in one go to help them.
- RTL & Translation Ready: This feature allows you to translate your web pages into various languages, including right-to-left languages such as Persian, Hebrew, and Arabic.
- Several Header Styles: Before deciding on the ideal header design for your website, try out a few different alternatives and choose the one that best matches your layout.
- Out of the box plugin support: Reign StoreMate supports a variety of WordPress plugins out of the box, including BuddyPress, bbPress, LearnDash, WooCommerce, Dokan Multivendor, WCFM Marketplace, WP Job Manager, GamiPress, Yoast, WPML, and many others, giving you greater flexibility and creativity.
Many of the abilities you’ll need to market professional services are already in your arsenal. It’s now time to put your plans into action. You can take advantage of this fantastic chance with the aid of Woo Sell Services and start selling and marketing your services online.