Using WooCommerce Linked Variations, you may increase the amount of traffic that comes to your store from search engines. When all of the items are linked by their attributes, there will be a large library of product information developed. In a similar manner, Amazon and Misguided use the same marketing tactic. Customers can still access the numerous variants of a single product by going to that product’s page, just as they would with a typical variable product. Now, it is possible to personalize the URL, title, and description of a product version. You’ll be able to preserve even more products in your archive, and the product filtering on your WooCommerce store will have a higher degree of accuracy.
Because each variant has its own URL, title, and description that Google can index, long-tail search coverage can be enhanced. Nonetheless, you could also promote distinct product variants on Google Shopping and Facebook if you so choose. In addition, when customers share your products via email or social media, they have the option of using a direct link that takes them to their preferred variation.
You may do the following with WooCommerce Linked Variations:
- One of the most crucial things you can do is provide each product variety its own unique URL, title, and description.
- Establish connections between products that are analogous by utilizing characteristics such as color or size, for example. By adopting this, online shoppers will be able to view additional options directly from the product page.
- To link to your products, you can make use of text links, images of the products themselves, or drop-down menus.
- The creation of product links can be accomplished through the utilization of a variety of product attributes or available options.
Showcase more goods
To put it another way, if you separate your variations into unique products, you may offer your customers a greater number of different possibilities.
If the customer chooses to filter their search results by “Purple,” the product will most likely display a different color image. Customers are able to steer clear of uncertainty as a direct result of WooCommerce Linked Variations, which displays exactly what the consumer is searching for along with an image of the associated product.
The product’s clarity
Users are not need to look through an extensive list of choices in order to determine what alternatives are available for a certain product. Options that aren’t currently available will not be displayed.
Swatches of various products
Customers are able to observe how the various customization options work with the product before making a final choice.
This means that when you click on one of your product options, you are taken directly to the product page, where you can see all of your associated variations. When you click on one of your product options, this means that you are taken straight to the product page. This means that when you click on one of your product options, you are taken directly to the product page, where you can see all of your associated variations. When you click on one of your product options, this means that you are taken straight to the product page.
How to Setup Linked Variations in WooCommerce
Your WooCommerce site is only a few steps away from having it activated and installed on it.
Look out for email notifications.
- Your license key and a link to Linked Variations can be found in the first of these emails. As a general rule, saving your license key somewhere safe is a good idea.
- The invoice for your purchase will be included in the second. You may also save a copy of the invoice by clicking Your PDF Invoice in the email.
Upload the Linked Variations.
The Linked Variations Zip file has been downloaded, so you may now upload the zip file to your website.
- Visit your WordPress website and sign in to your account there.
- Click Plugins > Add New in the WordPress sidebar.
- Then, click the Upload Plugin button.
- Once you’ve selected the zip file you downloaded from the initial email, click Choose File to choose it.
- Then, click Install Now.
- Activate the app when it has been installed.
Verify your purchase.
The license activation screen will appear after activating WooCommerce Linked Variations. We’ll be able to verify your purchase and keep you up to date on new features.
- In the License Key box, type in the license key from your initial email.
- Then click on Agree & Activate License.
- The Linked Variations feature has been enabled.
Displaying single items like variant products on a product page is a simple approach to do so. As a webshop owner, this gives you the best of both worlds.